Tuesday 3 July 2007

Tuesday 3rd July 2007

Had a family weekend, Tom's family came over on Friday and stayed the night and my parents came over on Saturday for dinner. Sunday was Race For Life in Lancaster, all 3 of us did it again (27 years to the day since my Mum died). It was a good day except I felt really ill after for the rest of the day, not sure why .......... could have been lack of sleep over the last few days.

Seemed to be on target for getting all the jewellery ready for Manchester Garden Market in a few weeks. Trying to keep up the work with website though finding it far more difficult than I realised, its like learning a new language!

Have made a few new designs in sterling silver that I love so I will develop those over the next few weeks.

Had a baking day today ....... made some bread (I do one loaf every week everyone loves it), some buns for the kids and some chicken soup from a leftover roast chicken at the weekend.

Also did a run, tidied up and sorted the cat out!


No comments: