Thursday 5 July 2007

Thursday 5th July 2007

Interesting day, tried acid etching on sterling silver for the first time. Very random result, some of it worked and some of it didn't but enjoyed doing it.

Went for a run this morning (no rain!) and then went off to do the acid etching as we had no electricity for the day - some sort of repair/maintenance thing- it happens a few times a year. Jo Dix did the acid etching, very talented jewellery designer, she makes some amazing pieces.

Got the weekly shop done and out of the way as tomorrow its .............. go to work with a parent day!!!!! So my daughter Mia is coming with me to the shop, she thinks she is going to get some shopping done but I have a few jobs lined up for her.

Still haven't sorted my display table for Manchester Garden Market next Friday so need to crack on with that.

Trying to sort out a holiday in the summer, we are going to stay in the UK (carbon foot printing etc so no flight this year - did I mention I drive a Land Rover?) but have probably left it too late. Going to spend a hour or so surfing now to try and find something ...........

No comments: