Tuesday 10 July 2007

Tuesday 9th or 10th July 2007

Its been one of those days aahhhhhhhhhh ................. started great, went on a bike ride early, got home and did some tidying up, the postman delivered my hallmarked silver jewellery, allelulia .... everything was going great .......... and then I played with my website again and messed up so I have a gap at the top of the page so people are going to think it is blank! I have also got some code on the bottom of the page as well ......... its always so easy when you read the blurb and it says just copy and paste this code in to each page of your website!

THEN I phone up to check on the whereabouts of my mobile credit card unit that I need for Manchester Markets on Friday and ......... they have received confirmation from me by fax on the whole deal! What fax? Never received one! Soooooo, a nice guy called Patrick Shea (I pronounced his surname right first time so he was impressed, it was never that easy to impress a guy when I was single and younger!) has taken on my case and is helping me to achieve this mobile unit by Friday ...... but no guarantees.

Have managed to bake more bread and start to sort everything for Friday in the mean time ........ next week I was going to sell my jewellery at the Royal Lancashire Show but its been cancelled, will I get my money back? Think I will organise a jewellery party at home instead as I have a lot of jewellery to sell and also there is lots of stuff in the shop that I can reduce to tempt people.

And I've thought it was the 9th today.

Taking girls to Guides tonight, bit of shopping in Booths which means I will have to wait for my XL glass of wine ........

Ciao people .................

2 comments:

Z said...

As one jewellery seller to another - how do you find the shows in England? We do a lot of Irish shows, and have considering crossing the water, and we know that some of our UK buyers hit the English shows, but they're cagey about how good/bad they are.

Without divulging too much information, how would they compare to a normal days selling?

http://www.nirvanawholesale.com/

Della said...

sorry for delay in replying darren. I haven't done many shows but what I have done have been discouraging! However I am going to do Manchester christmas market if I can get on it as everybody recommends it. Also I have friends that have done very well at the county shows in the summer so definitely worth looking in to.