Thursday 28 June 2007

Its Thursday already!! Have accomplished alot so far this week.

Went for a run with Barbara yesterday after attending eldest daughter's award ceremony at school - 3 awards wow, very proud parents! The run was good, did about 9 km then came home, finished a silver order off for a local shop and delivered it.

Also managed to get all the jewellery done I need to take to Manchester with me, just a few finishing off bits to do. Now I need to design the display to attract shoppers my way! Costs keep going up, sorting and hiring a mobile card machine is expensive ....... sorting the display will cost as well though at least I can re-use it a few times.

Today I finished my City and Guilds course in Art and Design, hurray, but need to buy a tumble polisher as I have been using the one at the college for the last year. The effect is great so its worth investing in one.

Tonight its a clay pidgoen shoot for the Rotary Club ....... ooops its already raining ....... and a BBQ so might just give it a miss.

Tomorrow its working in the shop again ....................

No comments: