Friday 27 July 2007

27 July 2007

Thank God its Friday .................... the girls got back from their trip yesterday, they kinda enjoyed it! It was nice to have them back and it was our wedding anniversary so we celebrated with fish and chips and Prosecco! I made the Malteser cake which is actually a biscuit but truly delicious, very similar to Rocky Road that they sell in Starbucks which is made with marshmallows rather than Maltesers .......... all extremely fatteningly moreish!

Made it up Ingleborough on Tuesday (thought Tom wouldn't get back in time so I went for a 20km bike ride in the morning!) and really enjoyed it. It was very misty on top so we didn't stay long but we had a refreshing cold drink when we got to the bottom.

I went to Preston PAD gallery on Wednesday to drop off some of my jewellery to put on sale there. Its a great gallery well worth the visit and the long trek to the bottom of Church Street!

My new bangle is selling well (see it on www.thejewelleryroom.co.uk ) and I am going to make a matching necklace soon ............ I tend to wind down in the summer when the children are off school.

We are supposed to be going on a camping holiday this year .............. starting off in Oxford! Might have to do a last minute change of plan ........... will check the long range forecast and see what is happening with the weather. Those poor people who are flooded, I hope they can get sorted as soon as possible.

Lazy weekend planned, bit of tidying up, bit of gardening if the weather holds off ...........

No comments: