Monday 23 July 2007

23 July 2007

The school holidays are upon us ................... which I actually enjoy! I love that time with my children, we have time to chill and do stuff we never get around to doing .............. people always say 'nearly the school holidays' whilst rolling their eyes and I roll my eyes back.

Having said that now, our 2 daughters have gone away today until Thursday on a Youth Group holiday for the Catholic church ................ mmmm. We will see how they liked it when they get back.

In the meantime I can stay at work late and tomorrow we are off walking for the day with no restrictions on time, very strange feeling!

Had a few webs sales over the weekend (another silver bangle CAV31 ... proving popular!) and some sales of my own jewellery that people locally have asked for.

Off to have a look for a recipe for Malteser Cake which I will make for the girls when they gte home on Thursday.

Sales good at shop today which historically is unusual, normally quiet first 2 weeks of the holidays!

No comments: