Thursday 19 July 2007

19 July 2007

What a week ............ I have managed to 'get over' Manchester and will apply to do their Christmas market, its all experience isn't it?

Made some more sterling silver jewellery this week which were all commissions and I have some designs I want to try out but that can wait until next week.

Yesterday I spent the day in Preston, I had a hospital appointment in the morning which went well as I was down to have surgery in September but they have decided to try alternative treatment first. Obviously I am relieved but twistedly I was thinking that I would have a genuine excuse (in my mind) to not run for a few months and not have to work for a few months!

Anyway after that I went on a mini shopping spree which I have to say is unlike me as I am not a shopoholic so I did enjoy it. Then I went off to Pad Gallery to see if they would be interested in having my jewellery in there and I think they might be but I have to officially apply first.

Today, weather great by the way, I got a bike ride in this morning, popped some jewellery in to a customer, mowed the lawn and have done a lot of admin/paperwork whilst listening to Radio 1 ............. loving Kings of Leon latest ...........

No comments: