Wednesday 9 June 2010

Wednesday 9 June 2010


So today have made several more resin pieces and now I am beginning to see what will work and what probably won't.

The piece above is a chunk of resin made in a mould that I made and then set in silver like a chunk of semi precious stone.

As I am trying to work with recycled silver (ethical, sustainable route) then I need to look in to bio resin. It is about 4 times more expensive than the resin I use but if my resin work sells well then I will start to use it.

Which leads me on to my little holiday that I have finally booked today. I go away every year with 2 old school friends and kids (my 2, and one of my friends, thother firneds has no children but she is great and really mucks in). We normally go for a few days camping but this year we are off to Ibiza for 5 days!!!!! One of the friends has a house there which she rents out but she is making use of it herself for a change for a few weeks in August and we are going to join her!

Seriously need to sell more jewellery!

No comments: