Thursday 3 June 2010

http://www.ethicalfashionforum.com/home

I wanted to share this website with you. It is very informative, has constant news and keeps you in touch with (yes mainly the south) what is happening in the ethical fashion world. You just join up to become a member and get on their mailing list.

On the children front or should I say young adults as they are now 15 and 16years old, we had a slight panic last night when I got a call from a friend where my 15 yr old was sleeping over to day that they hadn't come home and it was 11pm. These friends live in the middle of nowhere, on the moors, and her daughter and mine had gone for a walk to the 'Big Stone' (local landmark) about 8pm. For some teenage reason it didn't occur to them to start walking back when it started to go dark! Its about a 2 mile walk but my friend is a single mother with younger kids and couldn't get out to search for them so she called us and we went out. Fortunately by the time we got to her house they were home .......... telling off from both sides about the time etc ...... lots of answering back from her daughter and an apology from mine ........ sorted, sort of!

Other daughter is studying for GCSE's in between Facebook, iTunes and TV.

I am starting to contact outlets about my resin, I want to get in to some better ones this time, ones with a higher footfall, more sales etc etc ...........

Will let you know what happens ........ in all areas ........

No comments: