Sunday 6 June 2010

Monday 7 June 2010


Its the start of the weekand I am already behind in my quest to contact one gallery/outlet a day to show my new resin rocks range. Not a good start but I will make up for it, I missed two days last week, other things took over.
Last night my youngest daughter had a very high temperature and hallucinated so we all had a bad night. She seems better today but she will probably stay at home today to recover.
I have 2 job applications to fill in so hopefully I will get those done and sent off.
The ring in the picture is another resin one, I used opaque red and dripped blue in to it. I love mxing the colour but I really need to keep a record of what colours I am mixing and how much I am putting i so I can achieve it again! Not my strong point......
Hopefully tomorrow I can report I got my job list for today done ............

No comments: