Thursday 17 June 2010

Friday 18 June 2010


Well this is my 3rd day of 'prettyfying' bath products and it has been interesting. The chat in the room has been great, mainly about the locals, they all know each other, of each other or they know someone who knows someone who knows them. The relationships are so confusing ..... he was with her but they split, they have 2 kids together now he is with whatshername etc etc ......... I love it even though I know none of the people they are talking about. The work is quite numbing but I just keep thinking of the holiday it will pay for and the extra's ........ I have seen a couple more jobs I will apply for but they are full time so less time for my jewellery .........

The image is a brooch I made from recycled materials ......... the concept was an identity tag style with a bar code to de-humanise as our information (like a finger print) is like a product code now ...... I am not a number I am a free man.

No comments: