Saturday 26 June 2010

Saturday 26 June 2010

Lots of sales going on this week (for me anyway).
A friend needed a 40th birthday present so I sold her a pendant, then there were some easy web sales, a quote to make a pendant with a diamond, some sales to a new shop and some sor sales from another shop and sold a couple of pieces to another friend!

Then things started to break ....... vacuum cleaner broke so bought another one, pump in septic tank broke so we are looking for another one to replace it .... hopefully nothing else for a while.

I messed about with resin today .... had some new ideas and tried them out but they are not quite what I was aiming for ....... will keep experimenting ....

Beautiful sunny day, great evening, husband is cooking curry so I am just going to chill now (kids are not here, both of them, how often does that happen?).

No comments: