Sunday 18 July 2010

Sunday 18 July 2010

Its been a busy and traumatic time. My mother in law went in to hospital with pneumonia and then had a stroke, she was in a coma for a few days but is showing signs of moving and trying to talk now so it is starting to look popsitive.

In the meantime I have been enjoying my work at the Bath House and working with my daughter, it has worked well. The other daughter is joining us this Wednesday for a try out!

Website sales are picking up and I have had lots of commission enquiries and a few have followed through and ordered.

The charm pendant on the wesbite has raised a lot of interest, lots of enquiries about charms and also a few sales.

I am in the process of designing some earrings for a lady who wants them to match a necklace she has. Beautiful necklace by Daniele Geargeoura, tempting to just make the same in earrings but have come up with another idea which the customer loves. Will post image when finished.

website www.thejewelleryroom.co.uk contemporary sterling silver jewellery

No comments: