Friday 9 July 2010

Friday 9 July 2010

What a week. My daughter has worked with me for 3 days this week at my part time job. This is her first taste of working full days in the real world and she has done really well. I wasn't quite sure how it would work out as she is not so quick to do stuff at home but she has certainly proved herself and they loved her and have asked to do more work. She is rubbing her hands thinking of the money she is going to make for her holidays! (and me too!). The other is going to come with us when she finished school next week and give it a try.

Going to the Youth Group BBQ tonight, in the rain of course!

Have an order to sort out and some jewellery repairs to get done but hoping to design some new pieces next week ............ have an art fair in August and then in September but want some new designs for Christmas.

No comments: