Wednesday 16 July 2008

16 July 2008

Have taken stock of my silver jewellery ....... need to order more silver and get making so I am up to date for trade and retail sales and then there is no last minute panic in September ..... sales in The Artroom Gallery in Garstang are going well although that is always normal initially with a new outlet ... long may it continue. PAD gallery in Preston have moved premises to somewhere more central so I am going there on Friday to drop off some new pieces..... hopefully sales will pick up now they are in a more central position.

Done a couple of runs this week .... only small ones but its a start again ...... much prefer my new regime of gym/walking but the gym is closed for the summer so I will do a bit of running instead.

Girls finish school on Friday for the summer ..... Sports Day today, sponsored walk!! tomorrow ..... both of them are not looking forward to that ... 18 miles the day before term finishes .....

No comments: