Thursday 31 July 2008

Thursday 31 July 2008

Have had a mad great week of activity ........... day trip to Glasgow - nice but shopping not brilliant ...... Wedding Anniversary 17 years - went for a lovely meal to the Highwayman in Burrow - its okay there but still can't work out the attraction, its mediocre and lacking in atmosphere for me .... there are plenty of other places locally that I prefer.

Went camping in a pod in Wasdale, that was fun, far dryer than a tent (although we had great weather there were a few downpours), quieter than a tent .... just a bit more luxurious but you still feel you are doing the outside thing.

Now I am sorting things out for Gastang Show on Saturday - its going to happen rain or shine so I need to get my jewellery sorted especially the new glass bead pieces as well as all the sterling silver bits ..............

Then we are off on holday!

No comments: