Wednesday 23 April 2008

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Had a good run yesterday and finally registered for the Wray 10K on Saturday the start of the Scarecrow Festival .............. started my spring cleaning!! getting upstairs done over the next week .... where do all those cobwebs come from?

Have designed some new earrings, thought it might be a good idea to have a bigger range of sterling silver earrings as people are not spending so much. Had a few sales from d'argent in the Oxo Tower so that was good ................ going to PAD gallery in Preston today to change my stock there.

In desperate need of new recipes, simple good food .......... I get so bored of making the same old stuff and then find it impossible to think of new things!

Youngest daughter off school today, feels ill, can't quite get to the bottom of it .......... teacher's strike tomorrow so school is closed! Niece is stepping in to rescue me so that I can still get my car sorted and do my appointments!

No comments: