Tuesday 8 April 2008

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Need to get a grip on my website, there is so much to do but it is sometimes seems like a different language .............. need to be in the right frame of mind to get on with it so that will haev to wait.

Did a good run yesterday morning........ and slept well last night thank goodness as I really needed some sleep, I just hate not sleeping but it seems to be a regular occurence with me now for at least half of the month.

Have started to make inroads on my images that I want to print on canvas .............. just another little thing I am doing!

Kids had a good first day back at school, youngest got her results from Grade 1 Rock School exam ............. she passed hurray .... she thought she had failed as nerves got the better of her and she got the wrong day so wasn't prepared mentally ....... well done her.

Off on a seminar thing tomorrow ............... about trade shows!

No comments: