Monday 21 April 2008

Monday 21 April 2008

A week since my last blog! It was a bit of a non week .......... I filled in some applications for retail and trade shows ....... burnt some CD's to send off to galleries etc ..... did my usual runs etc etc .......... everything as normal!

Went to Manchester on Saturday for Mia's birthday treat wither her friends. Train travel is a problem at the moment but we had a good day ......... note on self - must go back by myself and do the stuff I like - didn't get the opportunity on Saturday but it reminded me of how much I like Manchester.

I am on the verge of buying some more sterling silver but only bits and pieces .......... need a good selection of earrings for future events as they always sell well and most people are prepared to spend £10 even when times are hard!

No comments: