Monday 31 March 2008

Monday 31 March 2008

Don't you just hate it when the clock goes forward .......... I need my sleep! And at the grand age of 44 I have just sussed out that it goes forward in the spring and back in the winter ..... I never really thought about it but now it makes sense .... or not .... we should just leave it alone anyway .........

I have started the week with a run, got a new pair of running shoes at last, it always take me about 6 months from when I notice I need a new pait to actually buying them, same with all my running gear ... always more important things to buy .... school shoes, clothes, food, microwave etc ...............

Need to mention the Moon Cup as well....... won't go in to too much detail but its an alternative to tampons and sanitary towels. Its a little cup that you insert ......... as usual at 44 I have only just discovered them but how I wish I had known about them years ago ..............

Feel quite full of enthusiasm today (!!!) so mean to get on with things I have been putting off! Keep tuned for progress reports ..........

No comments: