Monday 10 March 2008

Did I mention we are selling our house? We have decided to move for many reasons ...... its time to move on, I want a smaller garden so we are down sizing really ...... trying to simplify life generally! Therefore we are spending a lot of time looking at other houses which is very time consuming and quite exasperating ....... you see a great house but its too near to the motorway/next to a sub station/on a main road etc etc.

I have actually managed to make quite a few pieces of jewellery over the last few weeks some of which I will continue with .... I still love my Luna range and the pendants are looking fantastic. I have added some earrings recently either studs or drops which match really well. The bead and silver pieces are great but not as popular yet .........

Trying out my marketing skills this week so hopefully I will have another customer soon ............. or not! Have approached some people over the last week and not got anywhere ..... everyone is complaining about lack of sales so they don't want to take on anymore stock.

Must be positive .............

No comments: