Tuesday 18 March 2008

18 March 2008

Had a good weekend, went to the Oudoor Show at the NEC ( birthday treat for husband, he enjoyed it as he listened to Alan Hincks talk about his climbing/walking, one daughter was bored and one daughter had fun trying all the climbing walls).

Sunday we had family over for dinner so big roast chicken meal.

Relieved that Shannon has been found but feel like everyone else there is more to this story ........ lets just hope she is okay and can carry on her life.

The stories from Tibet are terrible. I really feel that is should be a separate coutry but how can that be when it is surrounded by the might of China. The Olympic games are going to be interesting as it gets nearer and nearer .............

I feel quite strongly that my jewellery is developing well and 'growing up'. I still love designing, creating and making new pieces and I am brimming over with ideas but I really need to calm down and slow down ....... I need to promote and sell one new range before I start on others!

Off to do more making .........!

No comments: