Monday 17 September 2007

Monday 17th September 2007

Run Fat Boy Run was great, predictable but one of those great funny British movies, easy to watch and relaxing ... it is a 12A but was disappointed that the F word was used a few times, have to say it does annoy me, I don't see why it has to be used and I feel that it is so acceptable now. Anyway don't get me started on that!

Getting excited about new stock for the shop and website, lots of ordering going on this time of year so in the next few weeks its definitely worth looking at the website to see what we have.

Have been running over the weekend as every time I dragged my bike out it had a puncture. Another sign of the times this time of year ............. hedge cutting time! The girls have both had punctures so it was my turn but it did me good to have a run for a change.

Shocking news about the helicopter crash and the airplane crash ........... must be such a terrifying thing to experience.

Hoping to get on with making some more jewellery tomorrow as I have a few appointments and I need to get some pieces hallmarked and definitely need to build up my stock for the next few months.

No comments: