Friday 7 September 2007

Getting back to normal!

First back at schoool and the children were sent home because there was no water .... and I was on a train to London with my husband! Fortunately my neighbour was around and she helped me out by looking after them for the day. Of course the children were ecstatic that they had an extra day off but annoyed that they had got up early .........

Went to London to visit a gallery in the hopes that they will exhibit/buy my silver jewellery ........ waiting to hear from them. Also had a look round International Jewellery at Earls Court and saw some fantastic new stuff, designs, ideas, great colours for the new season.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I am doing a Craft Market in Kirkham with Made in Lancashire. The weather forecast is good so hopefully it will bring people out to have a look round.

I purchased my new barrel polisher from Cooksons last week ..... wow! I have been meaning to buy it for ages but kept delaying it as there were always more important things to buy but I am so glad I have done it now, everything looks so much more polished! Sadly I get very excited about it but others jewellery people will understand. Can't help being passionate about jewellery!

Listened to Radio One Chris Moyles on the way to work this morning (listen to him every morning) and he really made me laugh...... it was all a bit toilet humour so I won't go in to detail but it was funny. Shockingly heard on the news that Kate McCann was now a suspect in her own daughter's disappearance .........

Need to pack up for the craft market now so got to go..........

No comments: