Tuesday 26 June 2007

Silver soldering day

Another good start today which has continued well so far ........ I had to stay at home today and work because I am 'on call' for the First Responders in my area. I have made a lot of silver jewellery which was my plan as I am doing Manchester Garden Market in 3 weeks time and I need (hopefully) lots of silver to sell. I have made a good start so I will get it ready for hallmarking now, get it back and then polish it ready to sell.

I also do photography and aim to take some images on canvasses with me to sell in Manchester as well.

Some the jewellery will go on the website as well http://www.thejewelleryroom.co.uk/

I am going to go on a long bike ride later, some fresh air would be good and also some exercise as I feel like I have a trapped nerve in my leg - its all that standing and soldering probably.

Need to do some cleaning!! and take girls to Guides later ......... will feel quite smug if I get it all done!

No comments: