Wednesday 26 November 2008

Wednesday 26th November 2008

Happy Birthday Dad.

I survived the cold of Manchester Christmas Market for a week .... how do people do it for 5 weeks I do not know ...... I was exhausted from the long hours and freezing from the cold .... all because I want to sell my beautiful jewellery! There has to be easier ways .......... but saying all that it was great fun, really enjoyed the banter with the people looking and sometimes buying and had great fun with the other traders ............. glad to be home, hardly saw the children for a week, Tom had to 'run' everything and he did a good job and it made him realise how much I do ......... not a bad thing!

Back to reality, sorting/making some commissions, and actually making some decisions about next year!

No comments: