Thursday 6 November 2008

Thursday 6 November 2008




Love this bracelet - I know I love all the glass bead jewellery I make - the beads by Emma www.beadenvy.co.uk are called Poppyfield ..... they are great, red green and white ....... look great with the sterling silver .....

The amber pendant is ok ..... I decided to set some stones in silver, I have a few knocking about and never use them, stone setting is'nt my strong point .... they don't really go in to it in detail when you are studying so you end making one piece for the course and nothing else ...... so I decided to do a few stones yesterday .... the amber came out best .... I did a turquoise stone but the setting is so bad I am going to redo it .... I also did some other bits and made a ring with a peridot which I have claimed for me! Will post images another day ................

Went to Wennington Hall School fireworks last night ..... great display and we got treacle toffee and chocolate apples that they had made .........yum .... and thanks.

No comments: