Monday 29 September 2008

Monday 29 September 2008

A week since I last blogged! ..... finally got the bike I bought off Ebay for my daughter .... bought it in August and the courier didn't pick it up as it was n't boxed! Anyway its here now and perfect.

Have found a great new bead maker, fantastic except I have spent way too much on her great glass beads .... need to get on with my designs and retail my jewellery!

Did the 10km run yesterday in Preston and it went well, actually enjoyed it but have decided to give up running for a few weeks again mainly to see if it is easier to lose weight and will I be able to sleep better which are all my own theories but we shall see ......

Went to Carlisle on Friday with Tom and had a good look round whilst we was at some meetings ....... nowhere for my jewellery but it was a good day ..... shopping is good and I found a nice park area outside Tully House to have my lunch and enjoy the sun for a while ......... met a nice lady called Ivy Graham who I had a chat with ...... well it was a long discussion really ......

Family came over yesterday and we had a nice dinner altogether ......

No comments: