Monday 15 September 2008

Monday 15 September 2008

Harrogate this week! Retail show, another new one for me so hopefully it will go well. I have stock from the shop that needs to go and I have lots of my own pieces so there is a good variety.

Had a good weekend ........ did bits around the house and watched The Kite Runner on DVD which was good, the girls watched it as well all the way through, their first foreign language film! Shirley the cockerel died (beautiful black Orpington) which was expected but we kept on hoping he might recover ..... on Sunday we went over to see Margaret and John (third cousin!), they live in a great spot in Littledale ......... blissfully quiet.

Just polishing some pieces for the show then getting together all the bits I need today ...... did a good run this morning, almost 10km so nearly there ..... only 2 weeks until the one in Preston!

No comments: