Tuesday 19 August 2008

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Have been trying to catch up from our holiday in Berlin/Warsaw .... well atually I feel like I have been really busy but don't seem to have achieved much. I feel very lethargic and really can't be bothered to do anything ....... I have 2 retail/trade shows coming up in September and I should really be sorting those out but I just can't be bothered .......... we had a great trip by train - I would really recommend train trips for holidays .... it was very relaxing and its great to see all the cities and countryside that you pass through ........ Berlin was a great city to have alook around and Warsaw was beautiful, the old buildings, the colours, the history .... we really enjoyed it all ......... except the food!
So.......... I am just planning my marketing literature for the shows .... trying to make it as little as possible as I know from past experience that (as a buyer) you throw a lot of it away ....... I think I could do with some more images but sterling silver is difficult to photograph so I need to work on that .... its probably too late but I have other images anyway ..........
oh well must get on and make a start ...........

No comments: