Sunday 31 August 2008

31 August 2008



Last day of the month and its ....... raining .......... had a good week, designed and sorted my stand for the exhibition so feel far more secure about things now ....... getting no sleep though but think that is down to running! Have slept like a baby over the summer when I gave up running but now I am back to pounding the lanes I have started to sleep badly .... must look further into this. I am only running for September, there is a 10km on 28th in Preston so after that I will stop then I can see if its the running ...... think the girls are sorted for back to school .... stationery, uniform etc etc ........ went to Leeds last week shopping but bit disappointed ..... did some oxidising on silver jewellery pieces, pleased with the results, see pics ....

No comments: