Tuesday 24 June 2008

Tuesday 24 June 2008

What terrible weather over the weekend! I did a little shopping with eldest daughter as she is off to Barcelona with the school next week and needed some more shorts and things .... we got soaked in between shops!

Had a good Sunday ..... family came over for lunch and I steamed a whole salmon which was delicious .... I bought from someone at a food hall at Holker Hall .... must look out for him again.

Got a new outlet (sale or return of course)...... the Artroom Gallery in Garstang ..... they took quite a few pieces so I hope it sells well there.


I have had quite a few outlets paying me for sale or return that has been sold so its topping up the account so that I can prepare for the trade and retail shows that I am doing .............

Still finishing off the windows!!! but only got 3 left to do an really want to get it done as someone is coming to look at the house on Thursday. It's not going to sell the house but at least it looks better ..............

Started with a sore throat last night and its still here this morning ...........

No comments: