Monday 30 June 2008

30 June 2008


Had a good weekend though waved goodbye to our eldest daughter as she went off with the school to Barcelona for the week ........ we just chilled yesterday, took it easy, read the papers and ate!

I am preparing my sterling silver jewellery for photographs so that I can get some advertising materials done ....... still designing my exhibition stand ......... but kinda getting there.

The pendant pictured is of a glass bead handmade by Andrea McKinnon, I have had it for a while and have been thinking about a setting for it and finally came up with this - sterling silver wire twisted etc ........ I really like it and feel it is perfect for the bead ....... it has a kinda flower power groovy feel.

You can it on line at www.thejewelleryroom.co.uk

No comments: