Sunday 19 September 2010

Sunday 19 September 2010



I have attached images of the new range ... bit late but have been busy .... it is called Fickle ........... I am just in the process of getting it out there ready for Christmas.

Had a great break in Ibiza, will post some images.

My mother in law died over the summer so that was a sad occasion. The day before she went in to hospital was her 81st brithday and I made her ring that she had admired. She left me a phone message to say thanks and that was the last time she spoke to me sadly. She has a stroke and never recovered from it.

I did a couple of Art Fairs, one in Skipton which was great, busy, good people and lots of sales. The one in Shipley was also great, busy with goood people but hardly any sales! Some you win, some you lose ...........

No comments: