Saturday 26 September 2009

New Beginnings ........... Saturday 26th September 2009



Haven't blogged for nearly 2 months, have been busy tweeting tho .......... thought I would concentrate on the one thing but now I realise I can use my blog to record my things about my degree course.
Started by Foundation Degree in Contemporary Jewellery last Monday. Usual induction stuff going on, met up with classmates, they are great and there is another student my age so I am not the only mature one!
Everything went pear shaped when both my daughters were ill! Tom managed to cover 2 days and I did the rest. Will catch up but feel like I have missed out, maybe something really important but I guess I am just anxious anyway.
First project is to design and make a brooch in your favourite colour! 2Weeks to get it done ...............
In the meantime I have been working on a new range in copper .......... see images!

No comments: