Tuesday 2 June 2009

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Have to mention Susan Boyle or SuBo (that must have been an indication of her fame, she got a nickname within a month of being on TV). These reality TV shows are fantastic entertainment but it is beginning to show now how dangerous it all can be. Of course we all think we want the fame and the life that goes with it (or not) but in reality only a few are equipped to deal with it. Most people who pursue it from a young age are prepared for it but even then there are a few who don't quite make it. I really don't mean to rant I just wanted to say that Susan Boyle look likes she could deal with it all, needs time out and some help which I am sure the show is providing ............. best of luck to her.

I went off on a sales trip last week, visited some galleries/shops that I have sold to in the past and got some great orders. Now I am busy ordering/making etc .......... I checked out a few places in Cheltenham as I don't sell there so hopefully I can generate some new customers as well ........ I also saw some great countryside ....... particularly liked Devizes (Bluestone Gallery) and Bishops Castle ........... beautiful places.

Off to London tomorrow for a photo shoot for my daughter!!

No comments: