Wednesday 4 March 2009

Wednesday 4 March 2009



Dali bangle to match ring - sterling silver - simple but satisfying as it has a moving bit which people like to fiddle with!
Went to Parent's evening last night everyone was pleased and results are good ...... just got to decided on options for GCSE before next Friday now ...... she still doesn't know what to do.
Snowing lightly at the moment ...... have joined Twitter ... not sure what it is all about but I enjoy 'tweets' .... read that it was for people with no identity!!

Running and walking going well ... can't believe I have had no alcohol/chocolate for 10 days which makes me sound like an alcoholic but you just take it for granted and reach for the wine bottle instinctively sometimes. I don't drink during the week anyway but I really look forward to it at the weekend .... just waiting for some positive consequences for my deprivation .... haven't seen any yet but hopefully I will losr a bit of weight or maybe not as I seem to eating more sweet stuff to make up for the chocolate!

No comments: