Thursday 22 January 2009

Thursday 22 January 2009

strange things are happening .... bought a pair of shoes .... Country Cousins sale in Kirkby Lonsdale ....... shoes with HEELS! .... it is 20 years since I wore heels over 2cm so this will be interesting as I don't go anywhere 'posh' so they are supposed to be everyday shoes .......... is this middle age creeping in slowly, taking over my psyche? Am I yearning to be 'Boden' Woman? Can't dwell on it for longer as it is too disturbing ..........

started watching Donny Darko again but had to switch it off as not suitable whilst the kids are around but fantastic film ....... have been watching Big Chef Little Chef and really enjoyed it .... Heston came across as a very likeable guy, didn't like the Chief Exec, he seemed to have small man syndrome but I warmed to him slightly at the end ..............

Ordered a few more bits of silver yesterday .... shops/galleries have had a mixed Christmas, some have sold lots of my jewellery, others not so much, London shops did the worse .... smaller, lower priced pieces sold best so will make a few more earrings over the next few days for Valentine's Day ..........

No comments: